Friday 10 May 2019

Square release trailer for FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE

Square Enix have released a new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake, their upcoming remake of their classic 1997 RPG Final Fantasy VII (as indicated by the title).


Square have not yet confirmed a release date for the game, which has been in full development since 2015. They have revealed that more footage will be released next month. Square also confirmed some time ago that the game will have an episodic release, but not how many episodes or a release schedule for them. They have suggested that the release scope and schedule may be similar to the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy (which was released in 2009, 2011 and 2013 respectively).

3 comments:

Natstown said...

Are you a FF fan? Havent seen you post much about it. If so, how do you rank them?

Adam Whitehead said...

I've only played FF7 to completion. I got about halfway through the FF9 re-release when my computer blew up and took the save with it, and I haven't faced replaying it.

I own FF8, FF10, FF13 and FF15 on Steam, but haven't got round to playing them yet.

Natstown said...

FF8 was my first, so it's my favorite by default. Not a popular opinion. FFX is probably the best one(with FFVI) and an absolute essential experience for gamers/sff fans.