Tuesday 30 September 2014

To New York!

Next week I'll be in New York City for the NYC Comic-Con, where, courtesy of Wikia, I'll be on the only Game of Thrones panel at the event (Thursday 1.30-2.30, Empire Stage 1-E). I'll be joined by actors Kristian Nairn (Hodor) and Natalia Tena (Osha) to talk about the show, the upcoming fifth season and more.



This is my first time in the Big Apple and I have a bit more free time than I did in Chicago earlier this year, so I'll actually be doing some sightseeing! I have been informed that I will be tasting New York pizza this time around, as well as doing some rather unfortunately obvious touristy things. There will, I imagine, be photos.

Update: Natalia Tena has unfortunately pulled out of the panel, but Daniel Portman (Podrick Payne) will kindly be taking her place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you find yourself on St. Mark's you should check out a shop called Pomme Frites. They have the best french fries in the world, with like sixty different sauces for you to mix and match from.

Rohrerbot said...

How exciting! Have fun! Best show ever!

Anonymous said...

According to their online schedule, the panel is on Thursday, not Friday.

Dave Cesarano said...

New York can be awesome... and intimidating. As a Philadelphia guy, New York City is like a foreign country to me.

Dunno if you watch Glove and Boots but here's some pretty funny tips about being a tourist in NYC.

Johnny T's NYC Tourist Tips