Monday 14 November 2011

Trailer for THE HUNGER GAMES

The film version of Suzanne Collins' novel is due for release on 23 March, 2012 and stars Jennifer Lawrence (most recently seen in X-Men: First Class) as Katniss Everdeen. Donald Sutherland, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks, Lenny Kravitz and Toby Jones also have supporting roles.



The film has a good cast and Lawrence is a rising talent who should be great in the lead role. Director Gary Ross also has some interesting form, with his most notable previous movies being Pleasantville and Seabiscuit.

3 comments:

TheDyslexicDog said...

This looks… not good.

Everything seems too clean. And I’m getting the impression that we’re going to get a lot of jitter cam, jump cut nonsense in lieu of any real intensity.

ssgorik said...

I can't see the movie because of all the shaky cam. I get massive headaches from barely any of it. I haven't been able to see half the movies released in the last five years.

Raquel said...

I'm hopeful that this is just a rough trailer. The story looks interesting and I'm now going to read the books.