Tuesday 25 October 2011

Update

As you may have noticed, new posts have been much less frequent recently. This is due to me getting a new job, which is great but also demanding in time. So, for the forseeable future, it's likely that my blogging frequency will be reduced compared to what it was before, though I'll try to keep up with the news and reviews as much as possible.

Currently reading: Midnight's Mask by Paul S. Kemp.
Currently watching: Merlin Season 4.
Currently playing: Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

7 comments:

Shane said...

This is, by far, my favorite blog. I always look forward to your updates. Good luck with your new job!

alabrava said...

what a slacker, McFly.

Srsly good luck on the new job Wert.

BAndy said...

Dangit!
You working more = Less Wertzone = Me working more...
Pretty much a lose-lose situation!

Rohrerbot said...

I understand:) Hey, you gotta pay your bills somehow!

Elfy said...

Good luck with the job and the update is appreciated.

Chris M said...

Looking forward to your review of Deus Ex. Loved that game :)

Gabriele Campbell said...

Good luck on the job front.

I got a regular one mid-August, and my blogging has suffered as well. I still keep the weekly post schedule, but it's not always historical essays these days, but lazy photo posts. :) So I can totally relate.