Wednesday 4 February 2009

Some new blogs for your consideration

I recently came across SciFiGuy's blog, which is an interesting read covering various strands of spec fic. Plus kudos to him for coming up with a great blog name.

Also, my (actual, real-life) friend Liz has literally just set up her blog Redshift for reviewing books and other items of interest. With a reading speed that puts me to shame, she's already posted four book reviews in as many days. I now feel wholly inadequate. However, that does increase the number of Colchester-based SF&F blogs by 100% that I know of :-)

5 comments:

SciFiGuy said...

Thanks for the kind words and the link.

Anonymous said...

Two of the books were ever so small, in fairness. :)

Adele said...

I love SFG's blog and Liz looks like she reads the sort of things i'd like, so i'll be adding that to my feed.

Adam Whitehead said...

SciFiGuy: Not a problem :-)

Welcome to the blogosphere Liz! It's a fun, if occasionally weird, place to be.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Four book reviews a day is a lot, but I have read over 1000 books in my lifetime, and I have a recommedation for you.. it is this link: www.rowanofthewood.com. Authors Christine and Ethan Rose (yes they're married, and yes, Ethan was inspired by Lois Lowry's 'The Messenger'.)

Hope you will review the book and post the link here on your site. Thanks.

A fond reader