Wednesday 26 May 2010

Cover art for limited edition of Hamilton's NEUTRONIUM ALCHEMIST

Courtesy of Walker of Worlds, the cover art for the Subterranean Press limited edition of The Neutronium Alchemist, the second volume of Peter F. Hamilton's classic Night's Dawn Trilogy.


According to Sub Press, The Naked God will follow, along with a fourth volume combining the excellent short story collection A Second Chance at Eden with the companion volume, The Confederation Handbook. They are also talking to Hamilton about another project, which I'd hazard a guess was most likely limited editions of the Commonwealth Saga and Void Trilogy.

3 comments:

JD said...

Why is it the UK gets the best cover art? I've never seen a US edition that had better art than the UK... just sayin...

Adam Whitehead said...

This is actually a new US edition, although they ship worldwide ;-)

Nathaniel Katz said...

Damn, that's beautiful. Wish I had been able to wait long enough to buy these editions, but just couldn't hold out. I guess I could do the collection from Subterranean. Unless I cave first, that is...