Monday 18 April 2011

When Joe Met George

Game of Thrones began airing last night in the States and appears to have been well-received so far. UK fans get to see it tonight on Sky Atlantic, where it begins airing at 9pm. However, just a reminder than a bonus programme will air at 8.30pm featuring fantasy author Joe Abercrombie interviewing George R.R. Martin in LA and discussing the books and the TV series. Hopefully this will be made available online for international audiences, as it should be interesting.

4 comments:

franti said...

Yeah, over here in the US I'd be interested to see it. I wouldn't say I'm a HUGE fan of Joe Abercrombie by any means, but I like the guy and the fact that Joe gets to interview one of his big inspirations makes the aspiring writer in me go "awwwww."

UnravThreads said...

Ho ho ho, did you hear the jealousy and envy when Joe brandished a certain book?

What a tease :p

Jebus said...

Is it online anywhere? I can't find it :( Not even on the Sky Atlantic web site.

Anita said...

Didn't they say anything worth to report? :(