Tuesday 14 February 2012

Technical issues

I've been having problems with the 'Author Review' index on the right hand side of the page for a while now. Basically, I maxed it out as it suddenly stopped me adding any more books to the list. As a result I deleted the list and created a new one listing authors by their tag entries, which makes for a more concise list but also still allows people to find the reviews. Unfortunately, Blogger has seen fit to somehow merge the old, deleted list and the new one together, creating an unwieldy monster of a list which I now cannot edit at all. Apologies for this. I'm trying to rectify the problem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a backup of your blog?

Anonymous said...

You should move over to Wordpress. It's the best blogger site.

George B. Moga said...

Have you tried removing the widget completely from the dashboard and adding a new one?
You could also try to use a label widget, there is a option to choose the labels you want to list (the authors) instead of displaying all of them.
Hope you get this soeted out easily!