Friday 15 February 2013

Donations update

Back on 30 October, I opened the blog up to receiving donations. In the interests of transparency, I can confirm that in the last four months I have received £150 in donations, to help keep the blog ticking over.

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, or will do so in the future.


Meanwhile, a brief update on things:

What I'm Watching: Deadwood Season 2, to be followed by Fringe Season 1.
What I'm Reading: The Daylight War by Peter V. Brett (a review of Master and Fool by J.V. Jones should be posted in the next day or so).
What I'm Playing: Skyrim: Dragonborn and Dragon Age: Origins (nearly done with the former). Also (more intermittently) Final Fantasy XIII.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've spent the better part of this week playing DA:O for the first time. Im having a blast, I can't believe I completely missed it when it came out.

If you haven't watched Fringe yet you're in for a real treat. You have to get through the first half of S1 which isn't bad sort of a monster of the week show. Then everything starts. They kept a real good reign on the story and plenty of callbacks makes everything feel right. Quality SF I fear we won't get on TV for a long time.