Hollywood industry bible Variety has gained access to the cast list for Disney+'s TV series Hawkeye, which is currently shooting.
The cast is as follows:
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton (reprising his role from the Marvel films)
- Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop
- Vera Farmiga as Eleanor Bishop
- Fra Fee as Kazimierz Kazimierczak, aka "Clown"
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova (reprising her role from Black Widow)
- Tony Dalton as Jack Duquesne, aka "Swordsman"
- Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez, aka "Echo"
- Zahn McClarnon as William Lopez
Steinfeld and Renner were caught on camera last week during filming in New York, confirming her long-rumoured involvement.
Hawkeye is one of numerous Marvel Cinematic Universe shows either shooting or in pre-production at Disney+. WandaVision will be the first show to make to air, on 15 January, with The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki both wrapping and eyeing a spring-summer 2021 debut. Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel (starring Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan) are in early stages of shooting now, with She-Hulk (reportedly starring Tatiana Maslany) due to start shooting soon. Moon Knight is in pre-production, with reportedly Marvel close to signing Oscar Isaac in the starring role.
Marvel are also reportedly early in development on a Nick Fury series, with Samuel L. Jackson in talks to star.